Our daughter, Danielle Annabelle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Tech stuff

Let's get into business. What do I own? For starters, I own a Dell Inspiron notebook which is about a year plus in age. For handphone, I am using a GPS PDA phone subscribe to the "yellow" line. To be more precise, it is a Mitac's Mio A700. I actually love this phone except it does not come with a built-in WiFi function. Ah, everyone or almost everyone owns a digital camera these days. Mine is an Olympus fe-220. Nothing to shout about. I exchanged it with my credit card points :) Oooo.... I just added another "toy" some two weeks ago. It is in the form of ASUS EeePC, an ultra portable computer. As a matter of fact, I am using it this very moment as my wife is on the Dell doing her stuff. Must say that EeePC is highly recommended by me. I love it! Will maybe post some pictures next time.

No comments: