Our daughter, Danielle Annabelle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Name for a Baby Girl

What would be a nice name for my coming baby girl? Any suggestion out there?

Personally, I am very much leaning towards "Danielle". Many would say I am just lazy to think of names and resort to using the feminine version of my own name. Hahahaha.... that may be true. Nevertheless, I think it is a good name. I like my name anyway :)

So, anyone out there reading this have any suggestion, please feel free to give your two cents worth (or more if you like).

2 comments:

Sngtey said...

http://www.cute-baby-names.org/All/

Heaps to choose from. Depends whether you want to contimue with the K theme. Kaitlyn, Kaylee and Kayla are all taken. We also have 2 Maes (Kaylee's second name). You can have Danielle Keira/Kathryn/Kristen/Krystal/
Kristin Sek.

Unknown said...

How about Jacqueline, Jacklyn, Jaclyn, etc?